Tuesday, July 15, 2014

More Exciting News!

I'm so thrilled to announce this new opportunity in my life, and wanted to share the news that Jamie and Kathy have asked me to join their team and become a partner with them in Brain Tunes. After the ladies ran my characters and story ideas past the Q-Science board, Q-Science signed on for our project. So before I head off on my two week trip in to the rugged backyard wilderness of the Idaho and Wyoming mountains, I thought I might as well share a quick glimpse of my idea's surrounding these zany characters. Since I plan to take my animal creations, ideas and plots with me to work on I thought I would drop a little blurb to keep my muse happy.

The stories all take place on a mythical island I've named Niarb (Brain spelled backwards). The setting for these animals is in a music school I have christened, "Brain Tunes Academy".  Here my readers will get a chance to meet Morgan The wise who is a wise owl, and the head instructor at the Academy. As the stories progress we learn that all of the students at the academy are dealing with real insecurities, disabilities  and issues that children in the real world are struggling with and must face everyday.
It is up to Morgan, and her trusty familiar (Isbin) to help the students over come their insecurities at the same time teach them new and fun techniques to help the students grow individually.

Each of my stories will be a fun adventure for children of all ages to learn how to become healthy and whole with the aid of interacting techniques that will include the narrated story on CD and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment